IBTM Arabia Admissions Policy
1. Only IBTM Arabia Hosted Buyer, Exhibitor and Press badge holders will be able to attend IBTM Arabia.
2. Hosted Buyers and Exhibitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in IBTM Arabia and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from IBTM Arabia.
4. Anyone obtaining a IBTM Arabia Hosted Buyer, Exhibitor or Press badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave IBTM Arabia.
5. Anyone attending IBTM Arabia should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
6. Anyone attending IBTM Arabia must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt IBTM Arabia.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from IBTM Arabia and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
8. Press badges at IBTM Arabia are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the IBTM Arabia industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
9. Official IBTM Arabia photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at IBTM Arabia. Anyone attending IBTM Arabia consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing IBTM Arabia in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at IBTM Arabia without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom